Clear the stage for KIT's first digital Innovation Day
In 2020, we had to suspend the event due to extraordinary circumstances and challenges, but in 2021 we are taking off digitally. We have adapted our format to the signs of the times and present to you the first digital Innovation Day made by KIT.
Whether student, KIT employee, founder, politician, or company representative: there are no limits to the audience of the Innovation Day NEULAND. We create a digital meeting platform for all those who are interested in the topics of innovation, technology transfer and business start-ups at KIT.
Program: Mixture makes the difference
We invite you to diverse digital content and interactive program parts on strategically important topics – live from the Zeiss Innovation Hub @KIT. Get to know student and scientific start-ups, new technologies and innovation trends at KIT. Below you can find a small preview of the digital program highlights:
- Quantum computing is a mystery to you? Let us explain it to you in detail – from science to application.
- Feel the founding spirit at our live pitch and cheer along with the candidates until the award ceremony.
- What is the economic situation of medium-sized regional companies in times of Corona? Two high-profile keynote speakers provide insight.
- Are you curious about the most convincing ideas of this year's KIT Innovation Contest? We will give an overview of the submitted ideas to you and reveal the winners together.
- Our digital technology wall presents current offers from our RESEARCH TO BUSINESS department as well as the opportunity to directly contact our innovation managers.
In addition to the wide-ranging program, networking which is popular among participants, will not be neglected thanks to virtual exchange areas. The digital Innovation Day is rounded off with a varied supporting program between the individual program items.
New: Goodbye language barriers – we are becoming more international!
What would a diverse program be without a diverse audience? In order to enable the spirit of innovation to transcend national and thus language borders, we are streaming our content in different languages. We take the digitalization of Innovation Day as an opportunity to make our program available to an even broader audience.
Join us on our digital innovation journey and be curious about what's new from KIT. Let us put you directly on the invitation list to be up to date about everything else. Sign up for our newsletter to receive an invitation and to directly be informed about any further information concerning the Innovation Day.
See you at the digital Innovation Day NEULAND!
On June 28th, 2021, the student group mu-zero Hyperloop will unveil its "Hyperloop Pod". Hyperloop Pods are transport capsules that float close to the speed of sound through partially evacuated transport tubes at about one-thousandth of atmospheric air pressure and are expected to revolutionize passenger transportation in the future. mu-zero is focusing on the development of a novel and specially designed propulsion system while building the prototype, thus providing important insights for future research work as well as feasibility analyses. It's worth a visit!
(Note: This is a separate event from the Innovation Day. KIT is not co-organizer of this event).